Westville News, Information, and Events
ויין ישמח לבב אנוש
Beth HaMedrosh Hagodol B’nai Israel • The Westville Synagogue
74 West Prospect St, New Haven, CT 06515
(203) 389-9513 • email@example.com • www.westvilleshul.org
Rabbi: Fred Hyman • Board Chair: Barbara Zalesch • President: Mark Schwartz
June 10, 2017
ט”ז סיון תשע”ז
Shabbat Parshat Beha’alotcha
שבת פרשת בהעלותך
- Friday, June 9, 15 Sivan
- 7:00 am: Shacharit
- 6:45 pm: Mincha
- 8:05 pm: Candles
- Shabbat, June 10, 16 Sivan
- 9:00 am: Shacharit
Rabbi Hyman’s Drasha is titled Too much, too little – Can you ever get it right?
- 6:55 pm: Shabbat afternoon class by Rabbi Hyman, where he will explore Who Will Feed us Meat?” – A New Approach to Eating Dairy on Shavu’ot
- 7:55 pm: Mincha followed by Seudah Shlishit and Ma’ariv
- 9:06 pm: Havdalah
- Kiddush is sponsored by the shul. Cake & ice cream are provided by Sharona & Elie Sternberg in celebration of Sam’s first birthday!
- Mazal Tov to Adam Goldberg on his engagement to Jennifer Haddad!
Services & Zmanim
All services are at Westville Shul (74 W Prospect St) except where specified.
Wednesday, June 14th, 7:30pm:
Filled Pastries in Jewish Cuisine
Sunday, June 11th, 2:30pm:
Orchard Street Shul’s Gala Reception and Concert, featuring a concert by the critically acclaimed Andy Statman Trio.
2:30pm Cocktail Reception and Silent Auction, 3:30 Awards Ceremony and Concert. Tickets are $72, a limited number of $36 seats will be available for students age 18 and under. Please call (203) 776-1468 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, June 14th, 5-8pm:
Grill N Chill at the JCC is back. Join us back home at 360 Amity Rd. for the return of our FREE summer music series! The tunes kick off at 5 PM with The Red Hots, and they’re sure to have you movin’ and groovin’! Kosher BBQ from Abel’s Catering will also be available for purchase. Event is BYOB.